Podcasts are exploding in popularity. They are an exciting medium for not just amusement, but learning too. Whilst people are cooking, gardening, cleaning, driving or for some, even when they’re working, podcasts are a great tool to eliminate boredom and make effective use of our time.
The Redesigning Society Podcast is both entertaining and informative. It maps out the discussions and debates which society should be having on a mass scale. It challenges the mainstream narratives on the way in which our social system is and could be designed by featuring researchers with powerhouse expertise in their respective fields.
Whilst Season 2 is currently under development, the guests on Season 1 include:
- Phillip J. Watt: A Must Listen Introduction to the Podcast;
- Helena Norberg-Hodge: Localisation vs Globalisation;
- Rupert Sheldrake: The Dogma of Mainstream Science;
- Geoff Lawton: Permaculture Principles and Practices;
- Dean Radin: The Scientific Evidence of Parapsychology;
- Will Stanton: A New Model for Education;
- Michael Tellinger: Ubuntu and the Resource-Based Economy;
- Fred Alan Wolf: Quantum Physics and Consciousness;
- Amit Goswami: Building a Bridge Between Science and Spirituality;
- Gregg Braden: The Three Cycles of our Time;
- Daniel Huppert: Policies that Will Change our World;
- Elaine Ingham: Healthy Soil & Food;
- Steve Keen: Debt Write-Off, Basic Income and a New Economics;
- Ellen Brown: Bringing Back Public Banks and a Sovereign Money Supply;
- Robert David Steele: Ending the Two Party Tyranny via Electoral Reform;
- Greg Carlwood: Entering the Conspiracy Rabbit Holes;
- Tim Ray: Independent Media and the New Age Movement;
- Tim Anderson: War, Propaganda, False Flags and More; and
- Max Igan: Stepping into our Power to Create a New World.
From how we design our system, to how we design our hearts and minds, the redesigning society podcast provides inspiring solutions to the plethora of problems we face today. It also aims to revitalise hope in a world that is plagued by corruption and deceit, by reminding its listeners that there are many good people already creating a bright and healthy future for humanity.
It is found on Itunes here and TuneIn here. Following is the introduction:
Or alternatively visit the podcast home:
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
The developer of this Podcast is Phillip J. Watt. He is a writer, presenter, researcher and lifestyle coach who lives on the Mid North Coast of NSW Australia. His written and film work deals with topics from ideology to society, as well as self-development. Follow him on Facebook, watch his films and video interviews at his YouTube Channel or visit his websites Pushing the Tipping Point and Vitality Guidance.
Pushing the Tipping Point
Media requests can be directed to:
The mainstream media delivers false narratives that hold back our individual and collective consciousness in many harmful ways.
In stride, the alternative and independent media are doing their best to shatter the incompetence and fallacies contained in the propaganda press.
At Pushing The Tipping Point we do our best to provide the most accurate information we can, but we encourage everyone to do their own robust research when investigating any topic, no matter how simple or complex.